The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9
He who grows in grace remembers that he is but dust, and he therefore does not expect his fellow Christians to be anything more. He overlooks ten thousand of their faults, because he knows his God overlooks twenty thousand in his own case. He does not expect perfection in the creature, and, therefore, he is not disappointed when he does not find it.
Fill my soul to the full.
10 Things Jesus Never Said
1. You’re too far gone to be saved
2. I’m so disappointed in you
3. This wouldn’t be happening if you were a better Christian
4. It’s okay not to love certain people
5. Everyone should believe and act like you do
6. It’s all up to you
7. You don’t have to forgive someone who really hurts you
8. You missed my will for your life
9. I’ve given up on you
10. This is a cross you must bear
Page 1 of 300